All of Robert's collected protocols can be found in a single document here.
In addition, all of these protocols are available individually:
- Preparing fluorescently-labeled dsDNA libraries for relative measurement of affinities at a single concentration.
- Preparing fluorescently-labeled dsDNA libraries for measuring concentration-dependent binding (absolute affinities).
- Spotting DNA arrays with DeRisi arrayer.
- Spotting DNA arrays with Quake arrayer (deprecated).
- Evaluating and running MITOMI devices.
- MITOMI imaging suggestions.
- MITOMI gridded image acquisition.
- MITOMI affinity measurement image acquisition (single equilibrium measurement).
- MITOMI dissociation rate measurement image acquisition (multiple dissociation measurements).
- Preparing and acquiring flat-field correction images.
- Applying flat-field correction images.
- Stitching gridded acquisition images.
- Image analysis with MITOMIAnalysis matlab code (available on Fordyce lab github).
- Acquiring Cy5 intensity calibration curves (to relate measured intensities to concentrations).